Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do You Pay For Netgear Netgear Router?

Netgear Router? - do you pay for netgear

I have a Netgear router. He always says that I am still online, but I will not go, you can tell a site that is connected to the Internet. This happens on all computers that are in this house. All are connected to this router. The last time this happened was the router and went free, but said the next time you'll pay for what he hoped, if anyone knows what to do cuz I do not want to have to pay for it. If you have questions, you can help me up and then write me thank you.

1 comment:

TeenCeo said...

Try to disconnect the router and then connect in the opposite case, in connection, drag againg and unplug the modem (if you have DSL or cable) to connect to the modem and then back into the router. Give him a few minutes to an IP address.

Post a Comment