Saturday, February 20, 2010

Using Althea Pills For Pcos Changing Pills And Delayed Menstruation?

Changing pills and delayed menstruation? - using althea pills for pcos

I have the pill over a long period (nordiol) shares, so I decided to visit my gynecologist and asked for a replacement. She gave me pills, "Althea" and said the new pill that I take, because there are only a continuation of the first, but both of 21 tablets. I have never missed any .. I had expected, my days in the week, but not yet disappeared .. Is there a possibility of pregnancy for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

The irregularity in the period is perfectly normal when you change different pills. Once the body is used to a certain medicine, you tend to have regular periods, but when it changes abruptly to another, well ... That's when the hormones begin to go all crazy, and so there are times when you or unforeseen delays.

Even if you have symptoms of pregnancy, this does not mean you're really pregnant. But the best thing to do is make you take a pregnancy test to find out what really happened.

If you do not have your time in the week, then try again. If it is negative, then wait until just before the period. If you're not the time# Test again, if it is negative ... Call your doctor. Or you can call your doctor and ask if what you are after the adoption of the standard medications obtained.

Typically, a drug that targets your hormones, switching or stopping hormonal disorders cause most of the time.

Anyway, good luck anyway!

Post a Comment