Sunday, December 20, 2009

Colorado Springs Funeral Homes What Would A Funeral Director With 2 Years Experience Make In Colorado Springs, Colorado?

What would a funeral director with 2 years experience make in Colorado Springs, Colorado? - colorado springs funeral homes

Not much, most people are there military. It does not really have a lot of funerals, as people to be buried "to home" and usually elsewhere.

I lived there, and although half a million people more or less there, not just see a lot of funerals, how little you can see the field pretty sewn funeral time.

I suggest you go to Pueblo, Denver, Fort Collins, or instead. The Springs is beautiful, but extremely conservative (that is literally between 80 and 85% Republicans, according to the statistics I found when I) lived there, and very set in their ways. I live in Washington State, and I am glad that I left the Fountain Springs. I miss the Rockies, but do not miss the people!

No comments:

Post a Comment