Monday, December 21, 2009

Line Cook Resume Sample Should I Include All Of My Jobs On My Resume?

Should I include all of my jobs on my resume? - line cook resume sample

I am currently studying commerce (Junior) in New York and wants to start applying for internships in the winter, and decided to make a resume. The problem is not so, I worked in an employment relationship with the main one I have.

He is currently working at Applebee's and worked as a Line Cook, Server or a food service employee at the scene in my life.

So I understand all these places I worked, even if I for a desk job? How do I choose? (I worked 5)

Or should I my educational experience and the few events that I volunteer for? I know this will seem ridiculous, but I feel that I work for a resumption of the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment