Saturday, January 23, 2010

Iata Approved Pet Carriers What Pet Carrier Should I Choose?

What pet carrier should I choose? - iata approved pet carriers

My cat is traveling by plane shortly, so I buy a vehicle from the IATA license. You can drive in the same box. What I do not know, choose what size I am. Both are rather large, with a weight of 5 kilograms (about 11 pounds) and about 20 inches (50 cm) long from nose to base of tail.
So if someone can tell me what you need) to select the size of the box (for cats alike.
Thank you!

3 comments:

THE BIG GUY USA said...

Usually at pet store.
Or in the delta and airlines, BLUE
It gives you the additional cost per trip.
Airlines to rent their computer system
OTHER WAYS OF ITS YOURS ..
BEST

scooterc... said...

if we are to California, flew with my 3 years old cat. It worked very well. The companies we have been used, a half-size mesh cage for the animals. We were able to society under siege, because that's where it was believed to do. We Petsmat company was approved. Even if you cats! You can buy 2 smaller companies are the same size and if you ask someone else with a cat under each seat Place the two cats on the same airline or small. Do not buy a very large company, because they think can fly, remember cats like small towns. And I will not support because they are made of plastic bigger and harder to keep under the seat. Hope this helps!

Jeanie ❤☮☆ said...

Price: 17.99
Size: (medium) 23 "x 15.2" x 12 "

It is approved by the airline.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.js ...

Post a Comment