Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rental Management Can I Press Charge A Person In Rental Property Management Company?

Can I press charge a person in rental property management company? - rental management

I have to rent a house outside the state, and my co-managers. the tenant's income and will not send me money, I say again that the tenant has not paid.
Payment was delayed for several months, and I managed to speak to a tenant and said that all payments are current. A tenant, please send me a copy of rent receipt ROF cooperation. Can I get an indictment of the media by the police?

4 comments:

Nathan E said...

This is a civil and not criminal, so that the police do not really far off. She went to the court of claims. But you can complain about something for everyone in those days.

Nathan E said...

This is a civil and not criminal, so that the police do not really far off. She went to the court of claims. But you can complain about something for everyone in those days.

scott b said...

You can call the police, but not in a position to do much and is more than likely, I will sue you in civil court.

nas88car 300 #48 = 4 said...

for those who sue you to ..

Post a Comment