Monday, January 11, 2010

Meat Gifts Making A Homemade Gift Basket Of Meat And Cheese? Need To Know What I Should Put In?

Making a homemade gift basket of meat and cheese? Need to know what I should put in? - meat gifts

I am doing my family a gift baskets, and I myself look forward to spending at least $ 50.00 for each. All ideas, which would be a good place to put them in one sitting and the basket of cheese for my father? I do not know where to find the cheese and meat, and what are the best to use.

4 comments:

Mountian... said...

Meat stable platform, such as sausage, peporini, salami, etc. ..

There are several types of cheese, not cheese, durability and simple tactics, but I do not see any names, but a wedge of sharp cheddar Nice or whatever. If you go to a country with Cheese Monger said that the meat and you can recommend the cheese and to go even a biscuit or bread with him.

Add a loaf of crusty bread, a small cheese knife set with cutting board and so on.

Mr. G said...

made smoked sausage, such as packaged beef sticks, smoked sausage, maybe 1 / 2 pound stick, smoked cheddar cheese. Can be Nice biscuits, cereal, only the club and perhaps a few biscuits flavored. Throw in a handful of a variety of candy and maybe a small bottle of table wine

cool_dud... said...

Salami Salami is a good

awommack said...

Sugar cookies ham

Post a Comment