Sunday, January 17, 2010

Marzetti Blue Cheese Dressing Will Eating T.Marzetti Blue Cheese Dressing That Was Kept In The Cupboard B4 Opening Make Me Sick?

Will eating T.Marzetti Blue Cheese dressing that was kept in the cupboard b4 opening make me sick? - marzetti blue cheese dressing

I ate my salad and I noticed that the glass, "says refrigerate" and not "chilled after opening. I bought the salad bar at a store (I think), cooled the platform. I did not know that I, purchased when cold, but I'm worried, I get sick. Am I right?

4 comments:

Helpfulh... said...

It must be kept refrigerated because it contains eggs and milk .. Hopefully not sick, but discard the rest.

JN said...

I hope that you will not come about sick of all the whiskey.

Gab&Thom... said...

They may be sick because he does not milk you it.Try psych on the cause, but if it's okay, it was felt safe and were very ill is, or seems ill. If you get sick, take nothing for vomiting or diarrhea, because he wants to find a way out of his body. The doctor will take in the situation, something about it. I had food poisoning a few times and always to the doctor to tell me, was there nothing I can do for him, unless you are dehydrated. Thus, a different story and wants to go to the hospital and remain hydrated. If you do not urinate for about 12 hours, you know, you're dehydrated. Hopefully not sick though. It's fun to have food poisoning.

Ron W said...

The island was cool when u bought?. Otherwise, good luck it is not necessary to cool down before the seal is broken. Clearly there must be at the bar afterwards. Mayonnaise and ketchup are the same. FYI, check the expiration date. The specified date is not only whether the label is fresh, if not used within 7 days.

Post a Comment